What Information Do We Collect?
We collect a variety of personal information from you when you visit our website, use our services, or contact us. This information may include:
- Your name, email address, and phone number
- Your IP address and browser type
- Your website usage data, such as the pages you visit and the links you click
- Your location data, if you enable location services on your device
- Your purchase history, if you make a purchase on our website
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your personal information to:
- Provide and improve our services
- Send you marketing communications, if you have consented to receive them
- Personalize your experience on our website
- Protect our website and users
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
How Do We Share Your Information?
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except in the following limited circumstances:
- With your consent
- To service providers who help us operate our website and provide our services
- To protect our website and users
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
Your Privacy Choices
You have choices about how we collect and use your personal information. You can:
- Opt out of receiving marketing communications from us
- Delete your account and personal information
- Request a copy of your personal information
- Correct or update your personal information
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We have implemented a variety of security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
International Data Transfer